- 1. How to add a complicated and creative image logo to all your photos? (Best practice!)
- 2. How to add transparency lines in order to provide the strongest protection for your photos?
1. How to add a complicated and creative image logo to all your photos? (Best practice!)
Add colorful and elegant logos that will look equally good against different backgrounds. You can prepare a complicated logo in the .png format (with the 24-bit color depth and transparency) in any popular graphics software suite. The smallest details will be visible on it. The advantage of such a logo is that it can contain a practically unlimited number of colors and tints and a lot of transparency levels. Besides, this logo can be restored and saved many times without any quality loss.
2. How to add transparency lines in order to provide the strongest protection for your photos?
If you want to provide maximum protection for your photos and keep their beauty and grace, use transparency lines. They will add special individuality to any photo. And if you configure them the way it is shown in the example below, they will draw the viewer's attention right to your text watermark in the center of the image.
Select the “Add lines” checkbox and then specify the following settings:
- - “Opasity” - make the lines perfect for your image. This option allows you to make them from almost invisible to absolutely opaque.
- - “Colour” - choose from a huge set of colors and tilts that will suit any photo.
- - “Positions” - change the angle of intersection for lines relative to the center of the image.
- - “Thickness” - note that thicker lines will be good for images with high resolution and vice versa.
- - “Empty center” - configure the intersection level so that they do not cross each other. It will look much more aesthetic and will also free space for your text watermark in the center of the image.